How To Install WordPress On Localhost Xampp
Are you search about How To Install WordPress On localhost Xampp server ? So here in this post i will tell about How to Install WordPress On Localhost Xampp Server. Xampp is allow you to run a website from your own computer or laptop. And whenever once you download Xampp and setup it, You can install WordPress site on local server. But Install Xampp server and WordPress are slight complex so i will help you in this matter.
How to Install WordPress – Complete Guidelines of installation
- Download latest version of WordPress from WordPress.org websites.
- Extract that files and put that files in Xampp/htdocs Folder.
- Rename that folder whatever you want.(Default WordPress)
- Now, Create a MySQL database in localhost/phpmyadmin and user for WordPress websites.
- Now open localhost/WordPress
- Complete the installation of WordPress and setup new websites.
Also Read:- How To Make SEO Optimized Content In Blogs
Step 1:- Install Xampp Sever on your computer
- Start the installation setup of xampp server and finish the installation.
Step 2:-Download latest version of WordPress from WordPress.org websites.(visit wordpress.org )
- Open the WordPress websites and download latest version of WordPress.
Step 3:- Extract that files and put that files in C:\xampp\htdocs Folder on WordPress.
- Put your WordPress file on your local server folder.
Step 4:- Open Xampp control panel and start Apache and MySQL module.
- Start Apache and MySQL from xampp control panel.
Step 5:- Now, Open HTTP://localhost and then click phpMyAdmin.
- Open HTTP://localhost in any browser of your computer.
- Then click phpMyAdmin.
Step 6:- Create one database for your WordPress Sites.
- Create Database For WordPress websites whose name is wordpress.
Step 7:- Now, Open http://localhost/wordpress in your browser and click on Create a Configuration File.
- Click on Create a Configuration File
Step 8:- Now, Click lets go button for further process of WordPress installation.
- Click lets go button.
Step 9:- Fill the following details and then click submit.
- Fill Up the Following Details to Complete Your Installation
- Database name : wordpress(create in phpMyAdmin)
- Username : root
- Password :
- database host :Localhost(default)
- Database prefix : (wp_) default given
Now, Click Submit button.
Step 10:- Provide the information that is needed.
- Here are provide the information that is needed and click Install WordPress.
Step 11:- Now Login in WordPress with your username and password.
- After received Success message you can login in to WordPress.
Step 12:- Open http://localhost/wordpress/wp-login to login your WordPress Websites.
Watch Video For How To Install WordPress On Localhost Xampp
Here is the Complete Guidelines of How To Install WordPress On Localhost Xampp. Also If You have any quires about above post you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are need further information for more topic then you can follow us on social media:-